MF Digital Exhibits at NAB Show; Win a Musicm8 Entertainment Server
MF Digital, a division of Formats Unlimited, Inc., will be exhibiting at the National Association of Broadcasters Trade Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 12th though April 15th.
Stop by and visit us in the South Hall Lower Level, Booth Number SL8806 for live demonstrations of advanced Disc Duplication/Print and Content Conversion / Ripping Technologies. Our representatives will be on hand to answer your questions, demonstrate hardware, and discuss any disc technology questions you might have.
We will be demoing MF Digital’s class leading disc duplication and print solution, the Scribe 9000 Series, providing the industry’s most affordable and heavy, lights-out CD, DVD, & Blu-ray burn and print production. This multi-drive Scribe 9000 Series provides high-capacity 300 Disc Duplication with fast asynchronous Disc Printing. The Scribe Series is also available in a Flexcell, a redundant array of copier printers.
Advanced Scribe Series Features Include:
- Built-in PC: simply connect Keyboard, Video monitor & Mouse and go to work
- Plug and Play Printer Options: choose from fast Color Inkjet, cost-saving Thermal, and highest quality Dye-sublimation Disc Printing Technologies
- Mission Critical Quality: high-speed 24/7 autoloader mechanism for trouble free operation
- Intelligent Spindle Select: auto selects CD or DVD media for uninterrupted production
- Network Ready: license free network software to centralize disc duplication and printing
- Asynchronous Technology: advanced disc handling allows for faster throughput
- Optional Software Modules: software add-ons allow disc ripping & batch job submission
"At MF Digital, we have dedicated ourselves to developing only the finest products in the industry and the Scribe Series is no exception," explains CEO Tony Cosentino. "With a wide range of options, high level specs and our renowned best in class support, the Scribe Series offers the best solution for in-house, lights-out disc Production,” added Cosentino.
Also on demonstration will be the Ripstation series of CD and data ripping solutions designed to automate the archiving process of CD based audio libraries. As broadcasters move to disc based systems and make archives available on line, Ripstation has proven to be the most effective way to automate the entire process with its emphasis on quality and its flexible approach to workflow. For archives, the DataGrabber range represents the same automated approach for file based data from traditional physical media such as CD, DVD and Blu-ray.
There will also be chance for booth visitors to win a musicm8 Media Server for their home – just for stopping by! musicm8 is the advanced, dedicated entertainment server that lets you serve your music collection, photo memories, movie clips and more to any device throughout the home. The simple Plug and Play unit opens a world full of rich applications all designed to let you control all your media in an easy way. A $999 Value!
MF Digital products are available through a world-wide network of authorized resellers. To find out more or to find a dealer in your area, contact us at 631-249-9393 ext 205. You may also visit MF Digital Web Site at www.mfdigital.com